COMMUNITY QUINCEAÑERAS (FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY) CELEBRATION
The quinceañeras will be celebrated on a designated Saturday of each month at 11:00a.m.
Requirements for registration:
- Present certificate of Baptism and First Communion and a fee of $400.00 to office at time of registration. The fee is nonrefundable.
- The candidate should be confirmed or attending Religious Education classes, preparing for confirmation. Otherwise, the candidate will be required to attend a Quinceañera Retreat. This includes the candidates that were confirmed as an infants.
Guidelines for Mass of Community Quinceañera:
- You will need to arrive 30 minutes before the Mass.
- Only parents and quinceañeras will be part of the procession.
- All religious objects will be blessed during the mass.
- Quinceañeras will sit in front of pews. The first pews will be reserved for the parents.
- Quinceañeras will offer flowers to Our Lady of Guadalupe after Communion.
- No decorations needed for community quinceañeras.
- Photographs or videos at designated areas only.
- Appropriate dress must be considered for the quinceañera. The dress must cover the ladies' shoulders, back, and chest.
- The young lady and her family should receive reconciliation no later than a week before the quinceañera.
- Rehearsal will be on __________________________ at ___________________.
- Retreat date:___________________________________Time:______________________________
- Retreat is on a Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 7:00p.m. Please bring a covered dish to share with others).
- Please call the office at (214) 871-1362 to confirm your retreat.
- If you have any questions about the mass or rehearsal, please contact Rosario (Chayo) Ruiz at: email@example.com